Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why does Hoosier Hauler use "Mini" Roll Off Dumpsters?
Ans: To Save You MONEY and SPACE! Large roll off containers take up too much space and you pay for capacity you do not need. Call Hoosier Hauler if you are not sure which dumpster size is right for your specific job. When you compare dumpster rental companies in Indianapolis, you will find our attention to detail enables us to meet your requirements with experienced ease. We are happy to help you, give us a call.
Q: What is included in the Hoosier Hauler roll-off dumpster service?
Ans: Hoosier Hauler Dumpster Service includes:
- drop off
- pick up
- disposal fees
Q: What size dumpsters does Hoosier Hauler Dumpsters have and how much will they hold?
- 6 cubic yard- 3 full size pick-up truckloads
- 10 cubic yard-5-6 full size pick-up truckloads
- 15 cubic yard 8-9 full size pick-up truckloads
Q: What items am I not allowed to put into a Hoosier Hauler Dumpster?
- No Hazardous Materials of any kind
- No oils or lubricants including brake oil, transmission oil, motor oil, etc.
- No flammables, propane tanks, fuels, anti-freeze, etc.
- No electronics, including computers, stereos, TV's, etc.
- No pesticides, batteries, medical waste, chemicals
- No rubber tires or railroad ties
- No refrigerators, freezers, or any items with Freon
- Large amounts of bricks, concrete, block, dirt (2 yard max)
Q: Are You Licensed to do the Work?
Ans: All equipment, trucks, and employees are fully licensed.
Q: How Much Notice Do You Need To Deliver A Hoosier Hauler Mini Dumpster?
Ans: To ensure delivery when needed we suggest calling at least two days in advance.
Q: What If I Need To Change or Cancel My Order?
Ans: If you need to change or cancel your order, please call a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled delivery.
Q: What If I Need The Hoosier Hauler Mini Roll Off Dumpster For More Than My Rental Period?
Ans: Hoosier Hauler Mini Dumpsters standard rental periods are 1-3 days, 4-7 days, and 8-14 days, however your rental period can be extended. Each additional rental period is $25.00.
Q: What Is the Required Payment Method?
Ans: Hoosier Hauler requires that payment be made on the day of delivery with Visa/MC/AMEX/DISC or check.
Q: What if I Need an Extra Hoosier Hauler Mini Roll Off Dumpster Container?
Ans: Just call and we will deliver another Hoosier Hauler Dumpster and remove the full Hoosier Hauler Dumpster.
Q: Can I Move The Hoosier Hauler Dumpster?
Ans: NO! Please never attempt to move a dumpster container on your own. Please call us.
Q: How Might I Incur Additional Charges?
- Damage to dumpster
- Moving mini dumpster ($100.00)
- Hazardous materials: Disposal fees, Environmental Fines plus $150.00
- Electronics ($20.00 per item)
- Rubber tires ($25.00 per car tire, $40.00 for large tires)
- Filling dumpster above the "Do Not Fill Above This Line" $100.00 plus removal of items - see the lease agreement under the informations menu.